Staging is not enough to sell your home for it’s highest value in today’s market.
You have to make an emotional connection with buyers. Your home has to shine in a home inspection. Your marketing and sales strategy has to start long before the for sale sign even goes up.
And you need to accomplish all of this without stress and sacrificing your precious time.
It’s time to experience a boutique team that delivers more than just staging. With us, your home will receive a transformation by our on-staff design consultant.
– Her design skills and our own inventory of gorgeous furnishings combine to establish an emotional connection with buyers.
– We go beyond the surface, ensuring the integrity of the home allows it to shine in an inspection.
– Our team takes care of every step, bringing in our preferred trades, managing the entire project from start to finish.
– We even provide complimentary moving boxes, facilitate storage and assist with organization and decluttering
– Throughout it all, you are provided with a project calendar and ongoing communication to minimize any disruption and stress.
Instead of being overwhelmed by a long list of things to do, you can breath a sigh of relief, knowing we are taking of everything for you.
We know you’ll still want to check out some before and after pictures so click here to see our gallery. You can also see our gallery “The Best of our Clients Homes” on Pinterest.
Staging is not enough to sell in today’s market. Find out why.